The Magnetic Tool Pad is a magnetic pad that you can attach to anything metallic and it'll hold and cling onto your tools while you work in the garage, under a car hood, and more.
You can use the Magnetic Tool Pad on any kind of surface if you're just keeping your tools flat and want to prevent your tools from rolling away, but you can also attach it to the side of a car, on a wall, pillar, or even on the under-side of a car hood to keep your tools stuck to it while keeping them in a perfect location for quick usage.
- Uses extra-strong magnets to hold pretty much any tool you put on it including screwdrivers, pliers, wire-strippers, and even bolts, nuts, screws, sockets, nails, and more.
- Flexible so it'll stick to pretty much any shape of metallic surface
- Super strong, durable, and extra reliable
- Scratch resistant, and will cling to a variety of different types of surfaces
- Material: rubber sponge+magnet
- Size: 29.5x20x0.5cm (11 inches long x 8 inches wide)