After long pressing the mouse tail switch, the tuning mode enters the working mode. The default working mode is the laser ranging mode.
Press and hold the M key to switch the measurement unit, M or Y. (Note: When the device is emitting laser light, long press the M key does not convert the unit.)
Press the mouse tail switch again. An upward arrow will appear in the lower right corner of the screen to indicate that the device is in laser emission mode. The measurement distance can be read.
Select the working mode by short pressing the M key (five modes: ranging/fog mode/horizontal distance/fog day+horizontal distance/speed measurement)
Hunting Rangefinder features:
- Mini laser range finder.
- Use a full metal casing.
- Use color OLED display.
- Aiming at the partner and matching the mechanical aiming point.
- Convenient with the gun sight mirror, and with the bow, sputum and other products.
- Fast continuous distance measurement in foggy days.
- The speed of the laser moving object in the same direction can be measured.
- The measurement unit can be switched instantly.
- The power is displayed in groups.