AirPump™ Your #1 Portable Cordless Tire Inflator
***Shipped from USA 🚚 4-7 Days Delivery***
Keep your tire pressures where they need to be and save a fortune on your gas expenses!
Even the best quality tires may lose air over time as the change in temperatures causes changes in your tires’ air pressure. With the AirPump™ Tire inflator, you can easily refill your tires anywhere at any time. Best of all, it’s fast and simple to use.
Say goodbye to paying for air at gas stations, or spending 20 minutes filling up a single tire in the cold of winter or somewhere stuck in the highway. AirPump Tire Inflator™ will get a midsize tire from completely flat to 30 Psi in under 4 minutes!
AirPump™ - Portable Cordless Tire Inflator Benefits
- Refill your tires anywhere at any time
- Stop paying for air at gas stations and save hundreds
- Wireless tire inflator - No Power cord required
- Inflate tires quickly
- Easy to Use
- Small but powerful
- Safe to use well under temperature from -20℃ and 75℃/-4℉ and 167℉
- Durable with a life of use up to 7 years
- Environment friendly because it contains no heavy metals, rare metals or toxins.
Never be stucked trying to repeatedly pump to check your tire with a gauge! Just dial in your tire’s correct pressure on the digital display, and our portable air compressor will turn off automatically when the correct pressure levels are reached.
AirPump™ Portable Cordless Tire Inflator specs:
- Item Type: Pumps
- Material Type: ABS+Electronic Component
- Item Height: 15.5cm
- Item Diameter: 8cm
- Item Width: 19.5cm
- Model Name: ywhg001 Air Pump
- Item Weight: 0.93kg
- Cigarette lighter cable length:2.8m
- Power: 120W
- Maximum Pressure: 150PSI
- Type: Car Tire Inflator
- Function: for Car Tire, Bicycle, RV and Other Inflatables
- Auto Air Compressor: Tire Inflator 12V
- Special Feature: Digital Display Screen
AirPump™ Portable Cordless Tire Inflator package includes:
- 1* Air Compressor
- 1* USB Charging Cable
- 1* Air Hose
- 1* Presta Valve
- 1* Ball Needle
- 1* Toy Nozzle
- 1* Storage Bag
- 1* User Manual