Love camping outdoors? Introducing CampGas, the ultimate Portable Camping Stove.
No longer will you have scavenging around the wild to look for firewood to light fire with our Portable Camping Gas Stove!
CampGas - Portable Camping Stove benefits:
- Auto-Ignition: push button igniter to start heating instantly
- Heats Quickly: Portable Camping Gas Stove reaches a rolling boil in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems.
- Makes boiling water and keeping it warm a breeze with 1-liter cooking cup with insulating cozy material
- Boils water in a lightning-quick 100 seconds, making it one the fastest camping stove ever
- Compact & Portable cooking system to save more space in your backpack
- Easy to pack and carry
- Suitable for any adventure
No need to live on biscuits and beans when you're in a camping trip. Make your experience complete with our CampGas portable propane camping stove! You won’t have to live on biscuits and beans on your next camping trip.
CampGas is a lightweight camping cooker and stove that is suitable for hiking, camping or any outdoor activities. It has been designed to give you a durable, wind-resistant, powerful, even cooking stove that features and auto-ignition push button for a hassle-free outdoor experience.
CampGas - Portable Camping Stove features:
- Dimensions - Open: 254 x 265 mm（10×10.43 inch）
- Dimensions - Folded: 133 x 205 mm (5.24×8.07 inch)
- Power: 2200W (7500 btu/h)
- Weight: 600g (1.32 lb.)
- Volume: 1 Liter Tall
- Fuel: Isobutane Gas Mixture
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Durable Handle: heat-proof and foldable
- Ignition type: Push button
- Group size: 1-2 people
CampGas - Portable Camping Stove package includes:
- 1 x portable camping stove (gas not included)
- 1 x user manual
Q: What is the capacity of the gas canister to be used?
A: The gas canister should have at least 230g of gas in it.
Q: How long will it take for the water to boil using this stove?
A: It would take about 2minutes for this stove to boil water.
Q: Is this safe for indoor cooking during a power outage?
A: No, it is not safe for indoor cooking. Like any propane or butane or other camp stoves, they are intended for use only in outdoor well-ventilated areas.
Q: What types of gas canister can you use this with?
A: Anything that has a threaded valve and is a butane/propane mix is okay.