The all-in-one 3-wheel mobility scooter that combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value.
This mobility scooter is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into four easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation.
Designed for smooth, man-made surfaces including tile, carpet, asphalt and unbroken cement. also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
3-Wheel Folding Mobility Electric Scooter & Wheelchair features:
- Dual model can switch quickly.
- 3 Wheel configuration provides additional stability.
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces.
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for travel, Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest.
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter.
- Armrests are padded, can be adjusted to widen.
- Delta tiller is easy to adjust, Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation.
- Easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter.
3-Wheel Folding Mobility Electric Scooter & Wheelchair specs:
- Mileage Range: Approx 13 miles
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Max Climbing Angle: 9°
- Max Forward Speed: 3.73 mph
- Max Reverse Speed: 2.17 mph
- Turning Radius: 53.75"
- Overall Length: 37"
- Overall Width: 19.68"
- Overall Height: 33"
- Net Weight: 78 lbs.
- Battery: 12V/12AH x 2
- Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Motor Specfication: 24v, 180w (.24 hp)
- Brakes: Brakes Electromagnetic
- Freewheel Mode Yes
- Front/Rear Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Anti-Tip Wheels Yes
- Seat Type: Padded, Foldable
- Body Colors: Red
- With English Manual.